What TO EXPECT...
- No cell phones, electronics, or personal items are permitted in the rooms.
- Lockers are provided for your convenience.
- Must reserve your room in advance, but you can BUY TICKETS any time.
- We book up to 8 people per room.
- Orientation lasts 15 minutes. Play time is 60 minutes.
- No refunds or cancellations once room is booked.
- Rooms start at the scheduled times. You want to arrive on time!
See below for the answers to these FAQs.
- What is an escape room?
- How does it work?
- Who is in the room?
- What is the room like?
- When will new rooms be available?
- What not to bring.
- Rules & Regulations
- What are the clues like?
- When to do an escape room...
- Can you host my birthday or other special event?
1. What is an escape room?
Escape Rooms are live action adventure games. We lock you in a room. You and the rest of your team must work together to solve a series of codes, cyphers, and puzzles in order to escape before your time runs out! (See #8 for clue example.)
2. How does it work?
Get locked in a room with friends, family and strangers. Together you will uncover clues leading to the final exit key. Unlock the door and escape before your 60 minutes run out. Come back again and again to experience new rooms!
- Buy your tickets.
- Reserve your room.
- Arrive at the appointed time to check-in.
- Receive a brief orientation so that everyone in your group is prepped for the game.
- Enter the room. You'll have 60 minutes to try to escape.
- Escape the room... if you can!!!
3. Who is in the room?
We typically book 3 - 8 people per room. The ideal number of players per room is 6. However, we can accommodate up to 8 people for groups of friends or teams.
4. What is the room like?
We pride ourselves in building experiences that transport you to another place and time. Each room has a different story, time period, and game. See our ROOM pages to explore each room. You're in for an adventure!
(NOTE: For your safety, all rooms contain an emergency exit.)
5. When will new roomS be available?
Just like going to the movies, our rooms change. Follow us on Facebook to hear about the opening of new rooms. We also post discounts on Facebook too. ;)
6. WHAT NOT TO BRING.
No cell phones, electronics or food/drink will be allowed in the rooms. Free lockers are provided to stow all personal items prior to entering the room.
7. RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (21+). Most tickets expire within 3 months of purchase date; see tickets for details. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person(s) who do not follow instructions outlined in our Rules and Regulations. No refunds.
8. WHAT ARE THE CLUES LIKE?
- Clues do not require any specific, prior knowledge to solve. Example: If a clue is written in Spanish, then a Translation Book will be provided in the room. Obviously, if you already speak Spanish then you will be able to read the clue more quickly than someone who doesn't speak Spanish.
- Some clues require you to explore and discover, similar to a treasure hunt. Example: Look where the light shines. (You might find your next clue on a lamp.)
- Other clues will require problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
9. When to do an escape room...
- With your colleagues and friends
- For Team Building
- Date night
- Because your friend recommended us!
- Birthday Party
- With your Youth Group
- You need an escape from every day life :)
- You're and actor and like to get into character
- We're about to change the room and time is running out!
10. Can you host my birthday or other special event?
Absolutely! Email or call us to make a reservation. We can accommodate groups of up to 21 people.